To us, our role as "Financial Advocate" is paramount. That means we stand together with our clients to help them navigate the challenges and complexities of a rewarding life in a dynamic world.
- Independent - No big firm pushing proprietary products
- Partnered - Utilizing well known custodians and service providers for added security and resources
- Principled - Long-term view, focused on doing the right thing and fostering personal relationships
- Multi-Professional - Founder is CFP® Professional and an Attorney
- Experienced Advisors - Financial advising since 2005
- Comprehensive - Combining a broad array of services to help you
- Customer Service - Focused on swift responsiveness
- Competitively Priced - We seek to maximize net client value
- National - Clients in multiple states (web-video meetings available)
- Technologically Advanced - Efficiency in conducting business
To learn more about any of our services and how we may help you, please don't hesitate to write or call with any questions.
Our mission is to be an advocate for all of our clients' financial and estate planning needs. We help manage, organize, and simplify your financial affairs with an emphasis on risk management. We seek to maximize your resources to obtain sustainable results.
We offer customized services that strive to guide clients on an optimal path for asset accumulation, preservation, and wealth succession. Our objective is to repeatedly earn your trust through clear and informative counsel that efficiently furthers clients' unique objectives.
Joseph "Joe" Prisco
Founder, Joseph M. Prisco Jr., JD, CFP®, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and Lawyer. He has been professionally advising financial affairs since 2005, working closely with clients by establishing long-term relationships built on trust.
Mr. Prisco has developed a robust background. He has worked at a multinational financial firm, at a regional firm with multiple bank branches under his purview, and now, as owner and operator of Advocacy Financial, LLC since 2010. Mr. Prisco holds numerous financial and insurance industry registrations and licenses.** Mr. Prisco is a graduate of the Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina with a B.S. in Finance and Business Economics. He holds a Certificate of Financial Planning from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from The Loyola University New Orleans College of Law.
Advocacy Financial is committed to making an impact on our community. In addition to providing financial support to various causes in the community, Mr. Prisco serves on a recreational district board, is the past volunteer president of his local alumni association, and coaches youth sports.
**Please see Important Disclaimers for further information.